Sad Sunday afternoons
I don't know why I'm sad, so yes, here I am again writing about it because maybe I can figure things out.

Maybe it's just one of those days. But if I try really hard to point out why I don't feel so good right now, it's because I feel totally useless. It's like I'm just this passive spectator of life. The best that I can do is be a minor character in everyone else's books. I'm here, I'm there, I can be everywhere, but the truth is I can hardly care about that because I don't want to be around a lot of circles. I want to be in deep, even if it's just one circle.

I feel like the people I love don't value my friendship the way I value theirs. I mean, it's not their fault, it's just that I feel like I don't do enough to make them value me more in the first place. It's my problem, I know.

Or maybe because I just haven't eaten lunch that's making me think of all these negative thoughts, so I'll probably think about it again when I've gotten some nutrition into my system. :(

Labels: ,


Sunday, April 26, 2015
@ 14:52