Loving the blue
The past few days were toxic and I've been running on 4-5 hours of sleep a day. And to think that it's just the first two weeks of school. How did this happen? But thank God acads-wise we're still a bit free, since it's all about introductions (except 135, Analytical Chem *makes a face*). Because I've been pumped up with our week-long org fair and activities.



I feel blessed to be part of this family. The path that was handed to us by UPCP was never an easy, smooth-sailing journey. But it feels so good to know that you're on the same boat with these amazing people, and that you've got each other's backs all the time.

As a freshman I was so clueless about everything. I thought that the only thing that mattered was my acads. I had my first heartbreak with Math 17, the subject I almost failed. And I discovered not long after that there are more heartbreaks to follow. It's a good thing that I have such amazing friends, but sometimes I feel like I need more guidance because we are all new to this. PROPharm changed that by expanding my horizons, in the most fun and most awesome way ever.



I don't know why I wrote this. I guess there's too much going on lately and I've been feeling too much and I just want to say that I feel extremely blessed and loved and accepted. No pretenses, just absolute sincerity.

So much happened in a year, and so much can happen in another year. Looking forward to more memorable times with you, PROPharm! :)

Labels: ,


Thursday, August 21, 2014
@ 21:41