#sixwordstory
The Pharmakon's been accepting prose, photo and six-word story submissions for its upcoming literary folio.. and it's been really fun and challenging, putting together six words that nevertheless convey something huge.

The "original" six-word story is by far my favorite. It's fabled to be Hemingway's, and it goes like this: "For sale: baby shoes, never worn." When I first read it it broke my heart and I had goosebumps. How did six words manage to do that?

Thus inspired, the six-word storytelling begins.




By the way, thanks tanja92 for these amazing textures!

I think I want to end every post with one of these, starting now. It'll challenge my creative juices, I guess.

(Also, wow, it's July already. One month and a day more and I'll be back in school.. yay?)

Labels: , , ,


Saturday, July 05, 2014
@ 17:07