Random rants
random rant #1
I always thought that the rain is beautiful, but it's quite the contrary here in Infanta. Back home my cousins and I would sometimes soak ourselves outside and play a little basketball, but here.. I am scared shitless just trying to go outside.

There are a lot of frogs hopping around. *makes a face*

random rant #2
It's funny how people set schedules/time frames but never follow them in the end. If it's a personal thing and it's your personal time we're talking about here, then fine. But if there are other people involved... please please please pretty please.

I am not an instant poster-producing machine.
Neither should I be the only one doing everything all at once. Man, I've been trying to reach people so I can delegate tasks and.. no single reply. Nothing. Nada. Sigh.

random rant #3
I JUST WANT A PINIPIG POPSICLE
ALL INFANTA HAS ARE GODDAMN MAGNUMS

Labels: , ,


Monday, July 28, 2014
@ 21:08