A night of glamorous proportions
HAPPY 18th, PIA! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ (that's 18 hearts)





So there it is, an excuse for me to wear a dress. And fancy up a bit. And dance. And drink some cocktails.

And I loved it. I had a great time.
Pia, you don't know how happy we are for you as you celebrated your eighteenth. When you made your grand entrance with your parents, I was smiling from ear to ear because I can see some tears of joy lingering in your eyes. I know you didn't let them fall, but they glistened all the same. And I'm so happy that I witnessed that. I'm so happy you let us be a part of that special night, and that you celebrated it with us. :)

Everything about that night was glamorous. The Paris-themed debut was held at the Diamond Hotel, 7pm up to 1am-ish. When we first stepped on the hotel (the day before) for the cotillion rehearsal, I felt really small.. and poor! Haha. But we had fun then. We got to know more of Pia's high school buddies. And honestly, cotillion wasn't so bad.. I detest dancing but since this is technical and not like the ABDC kind of dancing, I decided, okay. And it was for Pia anyway, so I'm definitely in. Jebb was a good partner too (I think we laughed more than we danced). Looking back I'm glad I was part of it, because the cotillion rehearsals gave me some much-needed breaks from my summer job (which was routine-like, thus really boring. And I hate boring).


I got to be a part of Pia's 18 candles too. :)







Are you sick of our faces yet *cries + laughs*

Had some drinks too. The first time I tried alcohol was at PROPharm's anniv party, and now this. Daiquiris only though, and I never had enough to get tipsy. Haven't tested my alcohol tolerance yet.. maybe next time =)))) lol



And here's the four of us.

I'm glad I'm journeying college with you girls. You make it all so easier.
Here's to friendship, and here's to eighteen beautifully lived years, Pia!

(Photos from Pia, RJM Photography)

Labels: ,


Friday, May 02, 2014
@ 19:27