March it is
This month is supposed to be awesome because the most awesome people are born in March.
But all I see in my calendar are fifteen exams trying to fit themselves in twenty-six days. Damn. (And yes. Last day of classes is on the 26th. My birthday.)

Do pep talks work? Like if I give myself a pep talk. HAHAHA. Will that even help.
Guess I'm taking it one week at a time. And this week, we'll be having four exams + miting de avance + elections + Siklab 2014 (CP's cultural night).

Yes. You can do this, Caye.

P.S. The Naked and Famous is one of the big reasons I'm getting through this week lol. And the rest of Awkward's music guide. But damn Passive Me, Aggressive You is one helluva album. Go check it out guys. I am alive because of this amazing album.

Labels: , , , ,


Sunday, March 09, 2014
@ 21:03