I CANNOT WAIT FOR SUMMER
Just two weeks more. Two hell weeks! I won't rant anymore because I'm probably irritating a lot of you by now lol.

I can't wait for this promising four-month summer break, since we're starting school on August instead of June because our university's syncing its academic calendar with the rest of the world.

I'm going to have an awesome time. I declare it. (My Humanities professor told us that if we declare what we want, the universe will conspire to make it happen. It's worth a try, don't you think?). I'm going to have a summer job, learn how to bake, watch Lawson AGAIN on May (!!!), attend Pia's debut, go home to dad's hometown in Quezon, plus lots and lots of hangouts with family and friends! I haven't been in touch with some of them, especially my high school best buds.

I'm turning 18 too, which is like coming of age and is usually a fancy time for other girls, but not for me. I don't want formal celebrations in gowns and all. But I wish I can get even just a little bit excited about it. Truth is I don't feel it coming.. at all. It's just sad. I have all these other little things cluttering my mind and I can't get the big picture that I'm really turning a year older, and 18 is supposed to feel like a special year. And I'm going to start it in a not-so-celebratory way because of exams.

But then again, I'm a rebel. Whatever, exams. I'm gonna play 2048 instead.




Well damn haha. I never get beyond the 1024 tile, it's frustrating.

In the end I always regret procrastinating. So I think I should get started with studying now. I don't want to flunk Biology, dear God. Nor my majors (Declaration: I will graduate on time). Bye :-)

//edit (March 23, 2014, 6:30am)


OH MY GOD ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED
Okay I can finally study in peace now HAHAHA. Bye guyzz

Labels: , , ,


Saturday, March 22, 2014
@ 13:18