Really starting to feel Christmas


(c) Kuya Axl

Wild Lantern Parade is wild. And to think I was sick the night before, and that morning. Took paracetamol and drank lots of water and set out to cheer anyways. lol the fever went away with the night :))) WHAT UP CP

This year was no different that last year's...except maybe we leveled up on the energy? idk hahaha but it was really really fun. Got the heart thrumming and legs running and body sweating and voices shouting etc etc =))) I would never miss the Lantern Parade for the world. That's why I attended even though I was kinda sick. :)))

WE GOT SECOND PLACE FOR BEST LANTERN WHOOOOOPIE CONGRATS CP ESP 4TH YEARS (they made the lantern) =)))





Exchanged gifts too with the gang. I was Pia's secret santa and I got her a set of Play-ons and a memo pad. And Pia got me these awesomely delish cookies :)))))) And the photo frame!!! I was so touched. Raissa and Alexa received frames as well, with different pictures that were taken when we were at Pia's condo after winning a box of J.Co donuts lol. Mine's from last year's Lantern Parade. :)

That's it, the end of my stay in CP for 2013. Christmas break guys!!! Woohoo!!!
P.S. Merry Christmas Caye

Labels: , ,


Wednesday, December 18, 2013
@ 14:57