Polaroids
“It's funny how the colors of the real world only seem really real when you watch them on a screen.” ― Anthony Burgess

Some of my favorites films. I usually like flicks that have some kind of distinguishing quality in them.. like those with the capability of blowing your mind (Inception, Memento, Minority Report) or nonlinear stories ((500) Days of Summer, Mr Nobody, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind) or those that stand the test of time (Dead Poets Society, Forrest Gump, La Vita è Bella). Just now I watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind again for like the nth time :)) It's that good. And I've never seen Jim Carrey in such a serious role before.

Tomorrow classes resume properly. SUCKS BIG TIME. Today is another holiday in our country btw (National Heroes Day), and really school is so irregular these days with the typhoon + monsoon last week and then the parade of holidays. And it's ending today. ALSO, BAZOOKA ROCKS 2 WAS YESTERDAY AND I'M NOT THERE ;__________; Goodbye ARTTM :c :c I really really wanted to go to BR2 but idk I never saved up and I guess I lacked the determination to really watch until last last week. Plus the extra obstacle that is called "obtaining my parents' consent." Though I succeeded with Lawson's gig, I doubt I could redo the stunt of buying tickets without them knowing, and eventually letting them know and grudgingly being allowed by them at the last minute. And I thought Lyka was gonna be attending Bazooka Rocks 2 so I could at least know what happened and stuff but she didn't.. so.. (((((tears))))) (((((more tears)))))

On the brighter side of today I got to watch the VMAs and can I just say that I was confused if it really was the VMAs, or Justin Timberlake's concert =))
HE WAS SO AMAZING OK BEST PERFORMANCE EVER and to think that NSYNC reunited at the last part of his perf.... (((more tears but this time tears of joy)))

That's all I'm pretty random today goodbye guys

P.S. I revamped my Tumblr, Blogskins and networks page yesterday... yep I was that bored, and only proves that my life is as dull as ...

Labels: , , , ,


Monday, August 26, 2013
@ 14:42