Killing time.
Tock: Look, son, it's bad enough wasting time without killing it.

I lost P500 once and I was sad. When I was eleven our pet mynah died and I was sad. I didn't eat food for 12 hours once and I was sad.
But this kind of sad is the saddest of all sad.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


So I'm kinda blogging and by the time I'm finished with this, Goodreads better be okay >8D

To ramble on today was uneventful, except I did a week's worth of laundry (note to self: never take that too long again). Mom was extra nice since I included two pairs of her uniform. I got a big blueberry muffin for my late breakfast :3

And I'm already in Season 8 of HIMYM! I AM FINALLY *THIS* CLOSE TO CATCHING UP. I swear I'll be watching Season 9 in an updated basis... well, I wish, in between acads and shiz like that.. *cross fingers* I finished Who Wants to be a Godparent? a while ago. The first episode is good, I even loved the outtro ❤❤❤



I'm so excited because I was told the "Mother" makes an appearance at the last episode! I am not spoiling myself other than that though.. I love myself too much. Well, tough love, because I'm actually dying to know what happens.. I like to be surprised in my own pace though :D

I've finished Donoghue's Room, it's an amazing book! I would copy+paste my short review here from Goodreads but I can't BECAUSE IT'S DOWN :( *refreshes page* Yep still down. Anyway I do remember that this phrase sums it up: hauntingly good.

I might watch another HIMYM episode and then to Goodreads.. will be wrapping this up! Good night folks :)

//edit as of 9:35PM of the same night
My review of Room:
At first I thought this book was like Little Prince,, you know? Room is Ma and Jack's world. But then I discovered, through the TV thing, the Scream activity they have, and Ma's turning the lights on and off at night before sleeping, that it was really Ma's way of keeping Jack innocent about their real predicament. It was the most fascinating part of this novel. And in most ways, it reminded me of Life Is Beautiful (which is a really good film too, by the way).

One of the best books I've read, I swear. Hauntingly good.

Labels: , , , ,


Wednesday, May 22, 2013
@ 21:05