How to make an origami bookmark!
So yep, I'm finally posting the tutorial I first mentioned in my post here. These origami bookmarks are fairly easy to make, it'll take you a minute at most to make one. Two minutes, tops. ;)



Truthfully, all you need is a square piece of paper. The others are for decorating purposes only. If you just want a simple bookmark then colored paper is enough, or maybe scrapbooking paper which already has patterns in it.








The decorating part is the one I enjoyed the most, although it is a bit difficult cutting and pasting the details as they are tiny. I drew them using my sign pen, cut them out and glued them on the bookmark. (pretty hard work lol) As you can see my bookmarks are Adventure Time-inspired (characters not mine). I'll probably try other themes soon when I have the time again, maybe HP or Little Miss or.. whatever comes to mind.



As a bookworm I highly value bookmarks like these, especially when they're as cute as Jake :3 So I hope you find them useful too! :)

Labels: , , , ,


Wednesday, May 29, 2013
@ 21:03