The eve of the start of the second semester
Such a bittersweet night.
I still haven't fixed my body clock, so I guess I'll have to deal with the consequences tomorrow and on the following days.

Did you know we have PE tomorrow? BUMMER RYT. Ugh the first week is always the most... (I dunno what the term is, wait let me struggle)... wearisome, boring, laziness-inducing week? Not sure about you guys but it's always, always the week where you attend classes but then profs are missing or what. Sigh. Such a waste. Anyway I like my schedule for second sem more than the first, because the latest dismissal is 4pm and it only happens in two days. But still six days a week :| Thanks NSTP, my only subject on Saturday hahaha.

Anyway I'm kind of nervous specifically on three subjects, because the upperclassmen were scaring us about it. Gen Chem, Calculus and Pharmaceutical Calculations and Techniques. Yup. Much bigger load. WE CAN DO THIS YEAHHH hahaha. I was satisfied with my first sem. Though it is heartbreaking to know that I was this close to becoming a college scholar, but oh well =)) Let's all do better next time, shall we? :)




I AM CRAVING FOR THOSE DO YOU KNOW THAT

Okay I have to sleep now. Back to dear UPM tomorrow, and I have to be early! 7am class everyday mmhm. Gonna squeeze (YES, SQUEEZE) into the buses once again. xx

// UPDATE as of 11/12/12:
HI I JUST SUBMITTED MY PREVIOUS SKIN EXCEPT I TWEAKED IT A BIT
SHOW ME SOME LOVE THANK YOU :* (CLICK)

As for school everything turned out fine. Our current professors are somehow the reincarnations of previous sem's professors mehehe. I'm thrilled about Soc Sci I (Foundations of Behavioral Sciences) because of the subject + the prof :)

And guess what? First day of classes, and we have reading assignments! Oh and we should memorize the periodic table asap. Cool right. (But our Chem14 prof seems really nice, it's just that she unloaded us some big tasks)

At least we're not clueless in Chemistry because we took that in third year high school.

Oh well I'll end it here, I just rushed this. Going back to studying. 'Til next update! xx

Labels: , ,


Sunday, November 11, 2012
@ 20:48