You either have a feeling or you don't
SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED LATELY. SO MUCH.
So I've decided to slice this post in half (probably not equal parts though) the way Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was made into two parts as well.


PART ONE: The Things I Have Seen
Literally that's a lot. But I mean stuff like theater arts or movies or adventures or whatnot. Okay, lemme see... where to start...
I guess I have to begin with the first events to the most recent.

Sunday, September 9, 2012
Uh, that would be our Histo I field trip. So funny because of all the provinces we were going to have a tour of, they chose mine. First destination was Aguinaldo Shrine. Embarrassingly though, I haven't gone inside ever since forever. I just pass by it every single day I travel to and from school. So it wasn't so bad after all, seeing all those rooms and symbolic furniture and even old Aguinaldo's gallstone in a jar.

What a car. It looks like it came from a movie prop set.

A candid shot of me and the gang. I should be jailed for having that kind of hair.

Group shots! Blog readers, meet Block 25 of 2012. Block 25, blog readers. :)

Afterwards, we went to the Bonifacio Trial House in Maragondon. It was a shorter tour compared to Aguinaldo's, but historical and informative nonetheless.
Then—for some reasons unknown to us—we were led to a hanging bridge and were to cross it. It was neither historical nor informative so it puzzled me what this adventure is for, and in the end I concluded that its aim was to torture acrophobiacs like me. I think that was the time I cussed the most in the presence of my college blockmates (I seldom do though with my high school friends I am free-mouthed.. bad habit, I know). And then Michael gets this really insane idea of rocking the bridge by jumping up and down and it almost gave me a heart attack and I clutched the steel wires which were there for support and just held on to dear life. Ugh. Alexa and Pia teased me all the way, but Raissa couldn't because I think she's 20% acrophobic too.

Last destination is People's Park in the Sky in Tagaytay.
The signage is like that. P30 entrance, wasn't even fun because it's raining. And then I ordered Cup Noodles because of the weather and all and we had to wait for like, an hour for it. I didn't eat it there because the bus was leaving so I braved the rain and went back to the bus lol and I ate it there. The aroma caught my blockmates' attention too.

We went home through the SLEX so that means we'll end up in Manila :( I was hoping we would go back the way we came so I can go down at Kawit so my trip home would be less than fifteen minutes, but no, it would be for an hour and a half or so D: To think that it's Sunday and tomorrow's a school day ugh. COME TO THINK OF IT THIS IS ALREADY A LONG POST. So I'll end it here mehehe.

Labels: , ,


Saturday, September 29, 2012
@ 19:34