Hehehe you stupid jerk.

Okay so I had someone who pissed me on Facebook. HEHEHE. Can't elaborate here 'cause it's kinda pointless..anyway it's just that some stupid fucks are so narrow-minded that my nails are bigger than their brains. I JUST WANNA LET IT OUT BABYYYYYYY. But soon someone wiser stopped that imbecile and he deleted his comments hahahaha good. I was ready to kick some asses though.

I MADE A PERFECT CLEAR IN TETRIS! Hahahaha me so proud. Twice to do that so far.
Okay so tomorrow..no classes but I'll still be going to school..for some stuff. Exponent Club and Sebastinian Echo will both have a spread in the annual, so that's two jobs again for me :O Currently saving some digital scrapbooking stuff. Sir Ed won't have any of those beads or fuzzy wires hahaha he says the cartolina's going to be scanned, so yeah, only cutouts.

Anyway gotta go. Tomorrow..school again. But hey I'm graduating. So no complaints...I'm gonna miss SSC-R. And high school. :( Will read some stories in Wattpad too! It's an amazing community. Goodnight guys x

Labels: , , , ,


Sunday, March 11, 2012
@ 22:07