ENNUI
Stuck here at the house. Mom and Dad gone, Alwin too..so, yeah. Need to do my chores too. But I finished my layout first >:D
So whataya think? I feel like I'm losing it, 'cause this took me days. Battle of colors and whatnot. It didn't turn out as planned but I like this one better =))

I'm gonna get active on tagboards too, I feel like I've lost my Blogger friends hahaha! Sorry for the long hiatus though. And lately, I've been posting a lotta pictures, which is not the norm for me. It's just that there are a LOT of events especially now we're graduating.

Gonna submit my previous lay. It's plain, I know, but I'm submitting it anyway. Haven't heard from the BS community for a while. x

P.S. OH AND WHO'S EXCITED FOR THE HUNGER GAMES PREMIERE? YAYAYAYAYYYY :D

Labels: , ,


Saturday, March 10, 2012
@ 10:59