Within the extremes.
Hohoho hello guys. :)
First of all. I passed both my first choice courses in UST and UP! :)))) BS Pharmacy. In UST my second choice, BioChem, I was on the waiting list. Still I'm so giddy about it, especially having passed the UPCAT, because it's hard to get in. I'm considering UP though. Gene, Charlotte and Ada also passed. I dunno if I'll be in a dorm or just stay where I am. Will have to confer with the 'rents. And yeah Mom cried when she saw my name in the list of UPCAT passers, I dunno, haha I think she was overjoyed and overwhelmed.

So yes. Page 18 of 366 was the best day of my life.
Math program also finished, on the 19th. AT LAST. Now I really have to finish the logbook -.- Speechfest over too (16th), we placed first...runner-up in the speech choir competition >:))) We're still happy though, our performance was extraordinary. And I won in the spelling quiz bee :D Lol I was so thankful at having read Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events 'cause some of the words asked were there. Like nefarious and denouement. Hahaha.

So page 19 of 366, well, it was the total opposite of the 18th. All I can say is I'm upset. It was supposed to be a celebration or something because I passed my college entrance exams, I treated my best of friends and the Exponent Club treated us officers since the program was finally over. I really can't elaborate. Sorry lol I'm being cryptic *I deleted this part of the post, I realized it's too personal :)*

I treasure and love my friends. In the end they're the ones you'll come running back to. And I have the most awesome guys and gals a person can ever have.

So that's it. I guess I'm the walking dead for now. And I'm officially a professional eccedentesiast, as of the 19th.

Let's not end this post sadly haha. I know it's a tragedy, and heartbreaks are heartbreaks, but there's always a first, eh? It's a part of growing up. C'est la vie. I guess I'll just wait what happens next and watch my senior year pass, right to its finale. :D

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Friday, January 20, 2012
@ 17:52