Synesthesia.
"It is a neurologically based condition in which stimulation of one sensory or cognitive pathway leads to automatic, involuntary experiences in a second sensory or cognitive pathway."
Whatever. All I know is that it's an OPM by Mayonnaise hahahaha.

Cousins visited today. Did nothing special, just the usual, playing around. Mom made carbonara and spaghetti :))) I dunno what's so special this day, but I enjoyed merienda. Gayle didn't come over though. Somehow incomplete, but Nicole is here and she told me all about her field trip just last Thursday. ME SO ENVIOUS. Our field trip is on November D: A month more!

I've got a lot to look forward too though. SCORES is nearing but I still haven't studied yet :p Ho may gas. I'm relying on my college student partner, whoever he or she is. I hope she's really good because right now I don't think I have anything to answer to that Quiz Bowl. RSPC too! Again! This time in Lucena. Won't be the same as last year's, still. I miss Kuya Lem and Ma'am Joannah and the whole gang.

Need to sign out now. School day tomorrow, then periodicals the next -.- BYE!

Labels: , , , ,


Sunday, October 02, 2011
@ 20:04