We almost had it all
Watched All About Steve (Sandra Bullock, Bradley Cooper) yesterday..and it was great. I learned a lot of things I didn't know before, like, the specific name given to crossword constructors are cruciverbalists. Uh-huh. Mary Horowitz is one talking encyclopedia plus dictionary. *SPOILER* I thought she'd end up with Steve but she didn't, too bad. Still it's a wonderful movie :) After that, watched Remember Me. Again. Cried again at the ending. Really now I wanna watch Water for Elephants, RPattz is a great actor.

K my Twitter timeline's definitely flooded haha. We're about..ten incoming seniors who are online there and we have a seemingly unending conversation about the upcoming school year..on MONDAY. Hohoho. And Sir M's back here..though Majae says he's a bit changed. I dunno but I wish it's in a good way :O

I gotta go I think. My dinner's four hours late D:

Labels: , ,


Saturday, June 04, 2011
@ 20:02