What a detestable day.
Today I was supposed to enroll, but then change of plans. I wish I have a locker still available on the 4th floor D:


It's pretty boring here.
HEY BTW. I saw this in Tumblr http://t-angledsanity.tumblr.com/post/5237668517 It's about Alexander Watson, that he is Emma's stepbrother and all, and that he was sexually abused. I mean is that shit true? Jeeez. How can people invent these kind of stuff? If it is true though then idk what to say.


I really have nothing to blog about, except that I'm loving Adele's Rolling in the Deep. Haha. So here's a blogskin I'm using, mainly inspired by the song and the color scheme from its cover art. Ta-daaaaa. I think I'll submit the previous skin in a less hectic time.


I think I need to go, so bye for now! :D

Labels: ,


Friday, May 06, 2011
@ 16:01