Dang I missed Glee.
I've been out for a while, yes. Haven't been updating. I guess I'm too lazy these days :s I even missed Glee yesterday!

Anyway I'm back, and my week's been busy, so here it goes :D
Yesterday we went swimming to Water Camp :D (That's why I haven't watched Glee. I wasn't at home. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE REPLAY IS? *mentally shaking your shoulders and demanding the answer*) Branch outing, batch 2. Mom allowed us to go hours earlier. Dad was at the table, watching the possessions and food and stuff so Alwin and I went swimming, but then Dad had to leave to fetch some cassava cake and we have to take over his place at the table. SUCKS MAN. SUCKS TTM. So we're there dripping wet. We take turns in going to the pool haha. It even rained. Jeez I was cold, and the towel was in the car. REALLY SUCKS MAN ok that's enough finally after an hour of this the others arrived! YAY.

Started swimming at 1PM then finished at around 8PM muahahahaha >:)) No wonder my skin's friggin' toasted. I look darker than bread crust.

PLUS, I finally decided to answer *wait for it* MEMES! Just so my blog is not b-o-r-i-n-g. I get memes at Friday5.org by the way :)

  1. What's your favorite pickled food?
    Honestly. I don't eat any kind of pickled food XD (At first I thought anything with pickles, so the first thing that came to my mind actually was cheeseburgers LOL.)

  2. What's your favorite dehydrated food?
    Dehydrated food. Hmm. I'd say RAISINS :D I'm a fan actually. Yellow raisins are the best (I'm not biased by my fave color haha) and I consumed a bowl of it in a day. And yes I did NOT get drunk. >:))

  3. What's your favorite covered-in-chocolate food?
    CHOCOLATE PRETZELS. YES.

  4. What's your favorite sauteed-in-garlic-and-butter food?
    Filipino Adobo. =p~

  5. What's your favorite order-at-the-drive-through food?
    The usual―fries, cheeseburger, softdrinks. But I love McDonald's Twister Fries :D

Is it me or does this meme really makes its answerers hungry.

Yay I changed skins. I SAY PLEASE FORGIVE THE MESSY BACKGROUND. I'm not good at PS or what, I admit that. But I kind of meant to make it messy. Do you read the big big header there? Yes? Yes. I'm messy, and I don't care. LOL.

Kbai guys :3

*EDIT I submitted my previous lay, please rate it for me!
http://www.blogskins.com/info/363042
http://www.blogskins.com/info/363042
http://www.blogskins.com/info/363042

Labels: , , ,


Thursday, May 19, 2011
@ 19:13