And I can't breathe without you, but I have to
WTF. Now the Spurs are out.
I DON'T EVEN LIKE THE GRIZZLIES. Memphis fans out there I beg your pardon.
Ughhhh like why are the teams I want to win are losing. HA anyway the Bulls and Celtics are still alive so yeah. Actually I was watching (together with Dad lol) this lunch time, and then it's 4th quarter already and I choked when Randolph scored, at the last minute. Jeeez what a shame, Spurs was the top-seeded team.


K enough NBA. Today I did nothing, except read Jane Eyre again. Not finished yet though, still in Lowood. And took the simulated college admission tests. I suck at sentence completion. The rest, like abstract reasoning, analogy, word meanings, vocab, not bad.


I'm thinking about the Tumblr themes site. I probably won't be able to be active these upcoming weeks so, whateverr. Support my site please! xx

Labels: ,


Saturday, April 30, 2011
@ 16:09