Am I better off dead

via Tumblr

Reviewed today. The simulated tests, especially the Math proficiency tests, almost bored me to death. And I was eating junkies to avoid sleepiness. The questions are so hard I usually peek at the solutions just to get it over with hahaha.





btw AJ Perez died today :( He's a Filipino actor, dancer, and srsly I've always had a crush on him. The news shocked me, really, I just heard this morning. Car accident. Their vehicle tried to overtake a truck then hit an approaching bus. It's very sad 'cos, he's still young, at the age of 18, and he's a talented actor.







Ooooookay I better wrap this up now. I'm so sleepy already. Kbai :)


P.S. Happy birthday to Ate Abi (our Echo cartoonist, she's a graduate na), Riama, and MJ!

Labels: ,


Sunday, April 17, 2011
@ 20:16