We'll be alright
Went to school at 10AM for the exhibition game, PTA vs. Faculty. In the faculty team there were also Fathers playing XD There were Fr. Wing, Fr. Jonathan and Fr. Alden. And I enjoyed watching it 'cos you see your teachers showing off their basketball skills. Sir Expectacion and Sir Manguera were good :)



Scanned already the parent's consent muahaha. Take a peek?


And yeah omg omg omg omg omg I Am Number Four is showing this February *u* I wanna see it! I mean, that's the book I bought this day and it's really really really good, with all the action and fantastical stuff and then I watched Myx yesterday, and the news was that it's already showing and I was in front of the computer that time and I'm like, "NO WAY." ALEX PETTYFER! He's hotttt gosh, he's in the cover of my book >:D Then Dianna Agron's Sarah, John Smith's (Pettyfer) first love in the book. It doesn't end well though.



*Warning: SPOILER* The Mogadorians yada yada are going to discover John and Number Six comes along and then Henri dies. That's the sad part. And then Sarah gets left behind and Six and Four travel together. There's a second book, The Power of Six. LOL You should read the 'About the Author' part. It's like the author's some psycho. Pittacus Lore's the author and the same name is used in the book for a character, one of Lorien's leaders. And he's got no picture in the book. No dedication. HAHA. Look, this is exactly what's written in the author section:

Pittacus Lore
is Lorien's ruling Elder. He has been on Earth for the last twelve years, preparing for the war that will decide Earth's fate. His whereabouts are unknown.


Yeah, weird enough. Theatrical much?



Keke. Gonna return to school by now, 'cos we're gonna watch the CULTURAL NIGHT :D Excited. Hope it doesn't start early 'cos I'll be late for sure >:))) BB!

Labels: , , ,


Thursday, February 17, 2011
@ 15:08