Cooling off.
INTERNET CONNECTION FINE AT LAST HOHOHO 8D

Okay, too much ripping stories that I can't keep my head anymore. ABOUT MY DAY NOW KAY. December 24, hehehe. Cousins are all gonna be here, complete, and we're gonna have fun later :D Mom cooked spag and buco (coconut) salad yum :D And she promised me, on New Year, she'll be making carbonara :D I'm gonna get fat by 2011.

I submitted my prev skin! Yay for me. And I like it better than my current skin
:( Well whatever.


RATE IT FOR ME!


Yay thanks. And yes yes gift opening later! Never this excited since I was a kid I think, 'cos Mom is giving me a huge surprise, IDK I wish new clothes? HAHA :D And yes Tito Boyet is here so you know what he's giving is a bit grand.. *u* I miss my friends tho. I'll go shopping for their gifts next week I guess.

Labels: , ,


Friday, December 24, 2010
@ 10:17