RAAAWRRR
"You know, there's a question I get asked a lot--whether I'm accepting an honorary doctorate or performing a citizen's arrest. People ask me, 'Sue, what's your secret?' Well, I'll tell you my secret, Western Ohio: Sue Sylvester's not afraid to shake things up.

You know, I'm tired of hearing people complain, 'I'm riddled with this disease,' or 'I was in that tsunami.' To them I say, shake it up a bit. Get out of your box. Even if that box happens to be where you're living.

I often yell at homeless people: Hey, how's that homelessness working out for ya? Give not being homeless a try, huh?

You know something, Ohio? It's not easy to break out of your comfort zones--people will tear you down, tell you you shouldn't have bothered in the first place. But let me tell you something: there's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They're both just making a lotta noise. How you take it is up to you.

Convince yourself that they're cheering for you. You do that, and someday, they will.

And that's how Sue sees it."


(c) Glee


Pretty busy all morning. But everything seems so tidy now! Hahaha. Alwin finished the Family Guy Lite for me (I was forever stuck at level one).

AND YEAH, the long speech there was from Glee's S01E04 which is named Preggers. Honestly, I really think Sue Sylvester is making sense all the time. It's that she's on the bad side HAHAHA. That speech really made a great impact on me, and I found it very inspiring. So there it is. Took me five minutes to type it haha.

Yes finishing my skin. Later BB :D

Labels: ,


Wednesday, November 03, 2010
@ 13:52