INTRAMS :D
Busy this week, rehearsals everyday in preparation for Intramurals 2010.

Of all the crazy weeks of my existence this is the craziest so far.
The day before yesterday it rained so hard. We had volleyball practice and then to Genevieve's with Patricia to do our TLE project (which is supposed to be due today, but yes, it was moved next week). Kuya Jeff was there! All the crazy stuff were discussed. I miss their batch :| They graduated this March from our school, we were sophomores back then.

Happy birthday.
On the 20th it's Sir M's birthday haha.

SCORES Auditions
(Student Congress of Recollect Schools)
Don't wanna recall that day, I effin hate it and I want it banished from my fertile brain like yeah. I didn't know what I was doing back there, ^&@#^&@

WHY DID I AUDITION IN THE FIRST PLACE?
I badly wanna go to Cebu :@

Keke. Night :)

Labels: , , , ,


Friday, October 22, 2010
@ 19:58