Happy Halloween. MUAHAHA.
Happy Halloween. LOLOLOL

I'm so excited about Regionals! I just found out we're going to stay in a resort. For five days and four nights. HAHA. In Sta. Rosa, Laguna! Free from my brother, household chores, schoolwork, parents.. LOL.

Just uploaded pictures from Intrams. Here are some of em :D






Volleyball. Ew, I look haggardish.



Seniors first to perform :D (2nd runners-up)



Then juniors! Last year's champion. :D



Sophomores :] (1st runners-up)



The freshmen (3rd runners-up). :)



CHAMPIONS: THE RED, HOT JUNIORS :D Back-to-back champions!
Congrats you guys!

Then to Carrie's house :D





Movie trip. Primeval and Scary Movie 4 XD



HAHAHA THE EPIC PICTURE. NICE, ROBERT XD



Father and son? XD Robert and Kiel!



I wasn't part of this pic :( But I had fun with these guys!


Kk, cousins are here, laterrr! :D

Labels: , , , ,


Sunday, October 31, 2010
@ 14:45