teenage dream
Letter 15 — The person you miss the most

I miss Gelo! He's my cousin in Las Piñas. And I haven't seen him in months. He's my über cute but very, very playful cousin! And his baby brother Kerstan too.







I love you G! Miss you ♥


Three quizzes tomorrow but now, I'm not in the mood to study. I love last-minute cramming.

OYEAH. I borrowed Cerize's book yesterday, The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins and I read it last night starting 7PM-12AM. *Warning: SPOILER!* I didn't like the ending for Peeta and Katniss! OMG. I don't care what happens to Gale. I want P and K to end up together. And K was being so unfairrr. She was just playing along, for the sake of the Games, but P was true to his being in love with her. And then after that, it says "End of Book One." I was irritated but, I like the romantic moments they had there LOL. Not to mention the gory stuff. I cried when Rue was dying and Katniss was singing her a lullaby 'til she died.

NO CLASSES TODAY MIND YOU ;))))) It's CC Day. Haha. Very unproductive, actually.


Okay BB. Gonna update my bby. On Friday, no classes again! YEEEEHAW. End of Ramadan. GTG!

Labels: , ,


Tuesday, September 07, 2010
@ 16:43