OUCH
Letter 27 — The friendliest person you knew for only one day

It has to be Ate Wilma. I mean, we weren't very close at school, but she was very friendly when we were together at MTAP. She's like, our Ate there--she's a senior when I was a sophomore. AND she's very pretty, she's the valedictorian, she can sing, play the piano and guitar, so yeah. Her future boyfriend is one damned lucky guy. I miss her :) I can say that. I hope college life works out for you! (And for sure I know it does)


MIA mode til Saturday.
FIELD TRIP THIS THURSDAY! YIPEE. We're going to Subic! Can't wait. I mean, there's the Tree Top Adventure, Ocean Adventure, etc. Yayayayayayy.

And on Friday, no classes. Saturday, it's our Family Day. We're going to prepare a presentation too HAHA. I can't believe I'm going to be dancing. AAAAND we have a quiz tomorrow, so CIAO! ♥


P.S. Jonelle, I'm already starting on your skin! Hugs xx
P.P.S. Feeling sad and down today. Heartbroken? NAH, idk. I hate this day.

Labels: , , , ,


Tuesday, September 21, 2010
@ 18:08