no air
Letter 13 — Someone you wish could forgive you

MY BELOVED EIC. Oh man, another late submission of article. Sorry sorry ma'am. I feel guilty everytime I disappoint her (or so I've always thought) and I feel melancholic or smthn. Sorry again ma'am :|



"I'm a sex shark. If I stop moving, I die."
- Noah Puckerman, Glee


Yesterday was CELEBRATION :D
I had new Havaianas slippers, the ones with high heels LOL. And also cash from gramps and Dad. AAAAND the best of it is Mom gave me a new book.

Her Fearful Symmetry
by Audrey Niffeneger
I just finished it a while ago. HAHA. Yeah I'm a freak, I read fast. But of course I understood the plot ;p It's just that when I start reading I can't seem to stop.

The story was good, *WARNING: SPOILER!* I just didn't like the ending for Valentina and Robert. I'd rather they ended up together. It's this--Edie and Elspeth Noblin are twins, and Edie had twins too, who are Julia and Valentina Poole. Elspeth died of cancer and bequeathed her flat to J and V, on the condition that they live in it for a year before they sell it and that their parents not to set foot in their flat. Well there's a twist at halfway the story. Robert is Elspeth's lover, Martin their neighbor (who is suffering from OCD). It's a ghost story. Hee.

At first I wanted Hunger Games but it was a threesome. I didn't have my money with me to chip in, and if I'd buy Hunger Games, I want to acquire all three at once. Or else I'd whine/sulk. And Mom chided me too. She said, if I want HP books, then HP books first. I was planning to buy all of them by the end of the year. I HAVEN'T STARTED THE TRILOGY YET :| So, saving up. But Mom thought I can use some kind of reward LOL so she bought me the one book, HFS.


I'm blabbing. What else? OH YEAH. I left my Geom assignment in my locker. I just found out this afternoon because I just thought of doing my assignments at the last minute. Oh goodie. Now I have to cram Religion tomorrow morning, and do my Geom homework at recess. :rolleyes: Yay me. The model student.

BB ;)

Labels: , , , ,


Sunday, September 05, 2010
@ 17:09