firework
Letter 12 — The person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain

Who could this be? I've hated some certain persons but never for a long time. Oh well. Empty letter ;)


Here at SM. Whew.


WTF there's smthn wrong with my skin D:
It's about positioning, the z-index or smthn. It's my first time to use these codes. I just copied them from W3Schools.


Oh by the way. I saw Rowin, Ciara, Erika, and Kristian here at SM a while ago. I HATE YOU ROWIN. Haha j/k. You know what, he was top 39 at the last grading of second year. Now he's TOP 11, first grading of third year.

IT'S AN AWESOME FEAT. I mean, that's the biggest leap or improvement I've witnessed.

Trixie did that, almost as impressive. She was from 28 then leaped up to top 12. But that was last year. IDK her rank today ;( I didn't go to school.


CARD RESULTS:
Chemistry, English, Math, Computer, Religion, RHGP (Homeroom): 92
MAPEH, Filipino, TLE, Araling Panlipunan (Social Studies), Conduct: 91

Average: 91.62



Hahas. OK BB. Need to fix this template of mine.


(edit)

Fixed the template phew. Haha shit this warning voice in the internet shop shocked me, saying "You have five minutes left." OKAY BYE :)

Labels: , , ,


Saturday, September 04, 2010
@ 17:38