broadcasting
Letter 23 — The last person you kissed

Who, my mom? LOL. OK. I love you Mom! Thanks for the pretzels you gave me, though Trixie and Carrie ate 50% of it. I know you don't mind. LOL. ♥


I'M SORRY, I DIDN'T NOTIFY ALL MY AFFILIATES ABOUT MY RELINKING.
I will now (XD). Sorry. I didn't have much time yesterday and the day before.

Now listening to Catching Fire audiobook. Laterrrr ((:


(edit)

Woohoo. Now I'm focused :) Well, broadcasting practice was really fun. Kuya Lem, Ate Reubenne, Ma'am Nisha, (also Ma'am Asahan--she's absent, she took the UPCAT) and Frances (absent as well. IDK why) were my groupmates. FILIPINO. OMG. Not used to it, I'm news-writing for English so yeah. Excused again for CO training.


Made another skin. Hee. But I won't change my skin til..next week?


KK. I need to study for Chem, English and Trigo. (!!!)
Didn't realize before: all major major subjects GAHH. Good luck to me.
But on Friday: NO CLASSES! Whooopie.

BB. For real.

Labels: , , , , ,


Saturday, September 18, 2010
@ 14:37