transparency
Letter 7 — Your ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush

Hahaha. To my ex-crush, who is Mr. R, HELLO NERD. LOLOLOL
I think the awkwardness is waaaaay past. Thanks for being a good friend to me right now, and keep the good times coming. And wow, you're my groupmate in Math. Hahaha. SEE YOU ON TUESDAY, NERD. XD


So what happened? Mmm. Yeah journ training yesterday. Didn't attend the CO training for the third time :(((( I miss CO training.

You know I know how
To make em stop and stare as I zone out
The club can't even handle me right now


I forgot the Campus Journ book and Ma'am Farrah forgave me, LOL. I did some news stories with novelty leads. And then the contest was moved to Sept.29-Oct.1! (Ma'am Anne told me) Yayayayayy. More time for preparation.

Went to McDonald's after that. YEAH IT'S GEM'S BIRTHDAY. :DDD
Most of the COs were there, and our officers were a table away. And Kiel made us sit on that table. Grrrr.

I listened to fliptops on Robert's phone. It was darned funny. And then there were Koreans next to our table. Trixie was sooooo hyped up and tried to eavesdrop, but they were speaking in a foreign tongue DUH. I was laughing at her.

And news about my friends. L introduced him to her family on the 27th LOLOL. I could feel his tension. Poor C HAHAHA. And A is going to receive a Ferrero Rocher on Tuesday from her crush. HAHAHA!! T, on the other hand, is stopping herself from O. Hahaha I just laugh at her again.


Busy SMSing yesterday. Carrie teased me because someone who FORMERLY liked me mentioned only me in his GM. GAH I don't care hahas.

And today. Gayle and Gab and Geline are here!
Yeah HAPPY BIRTHDAY to SJB's TWINS, DANIEL & DENZEL. Miss you both! ♥


BB.

Labels: , , , , ,


Sunday, August 29, 2010
@ 16:09