piece of cake
Letter 8 — Your favorite internet friend

My fave Internet friend would be..JONELLE! Haha. She's the only alive person here in Blogger (who I know personally), I think. Trixie wasn't very active. So, Jonelle, stay as you are. I miss you, dear. Hearts ♥



Remember to laugh and the world laughs with you.
- Soupy Sales

I hope I got the name right?
I just watched the Emmys and it was awesome. I really wished Lea Michele won but Nurse Jackie bagged the award for the Outstanding Actress in a Comedy Series. Congrats anyway ;)


Look up this link: http://twitpic.com/2jjqcx

It's so insulting. But fellow Filipinos, just be cool with it. As Miss Ami said,
Haters will hate.

They're just wasting their time ;)


I need to do a lotta stuff. Chem assignment (modern atomic theory--just one click in Wikipedia LOL), half of Religion assignment, Trixie's article, my article on the Study Habits seminar, and the TLE assignment x.x OKAY BB FOR NOW.

Labels: , , , ,


Monday, August 30, 2010
@ 10:35