life is a highway
Letter 4 - Your sibling

Dear Alwin,
(This is weird) Well, good luck on the stop-motion project thing for your Computer subject. Study hard and be a good boy LOL.

Your sis, Caye. XD



It's a Sunday. :) I haven't had the chance to blog yesterday, ugh. Fluctuating Internet connection.. here we go again D:

To the world you may be just one person,
but to one person you may be the world.



Yesterday we had the training in journ, and the speech choir practice. Journ training fine; Ma'am C's son was there! He really looks like his Mom. He's Franz Railey, prep kid. And he knows how to write and spell his name correctly. I wonder--I know when I was in prep I was just coloring stuff and matching things. I learned to write when I was in.. Grade 1. HA. That kid is bright.

Learned to write a speech story with a direct quotation lead ;)


After that, speech choir in the afternoon. We finished it! :D Good luck on Wednesday.

(edit)

I forgot to tell. DSPC (the Division competition for journ) is going to be held here in SSC-R. Well, that's fine. But somehow winning isn't as glorious as it is when we won in a different school :|

Labels: , , , ,


Sunday, August 22, 2010
@ 09:14