first day!
Hahaha I thought I wouldn't be able to touch the computer this week. But yeah here I am. Actually I just sneaked XD

Ate chocolates this morning. I know it's supposed to hyper-ize me for the periodicals.. ? Well I guess not. Religion and SS super hard!!! I hate analysis and case studies! Errrr. But English was a piece of cake ;)

I thought of sharing jokes/quotes here. Haha. Sorry; somehow it's corny LOL

NEW SCHOOL DICTIONARY:

Allowance
- force that motivates you to go to school

Ballpen
- device used to draw/scribble something on the desk/your hand

Bonus
- the key to pass the exam (synonymous to incentives)

I.D.
- alternative ruler to draw a straight line

Nerd
- bestfriend during the exam

Photocopier
- device that provides homeworks and lectures

Recess
- most enjoyable/awaited period

Studying
- more effective than sleeping pills

Tomorrow
- deadline

Uniform
- where you wipe your hands after going to the restrooms


Hahahahaha. Okay I gotta study for tomorrow's exams. Math, TLE, and Filipino. BB!

(edit)

Before I forget. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MA'AM NISHA ♥ Oh and Shayne too. :) Wish you both happiness on your day! :D

Labels: , , , ,


Wednesday, August 11, 2010
@ 13:29