UPdate. :)
Like the title says, UPdate. (ooh. I'll be watching UP again this Friday. I love that cute boy scout :D)

Events which I have decidedly thought of blogging about:

Firstly, Celtics and Lakers compete for the finals (didn't see that one coming,
huh?). Hahaha. IDK why I tuned in to this year's bball season but maybe because it's summer :| DAD'S TEAM LOST hahahaha. He wants Magic to win.

Secondly. And it's bad news. Mom underwent to an operation because of gallstones :( I dun wanna explain the gory details here HAH. But everything's fine now.

And a lot of little things. I've watched tons of movies with my brother on TV, && I've read six books this May all thanks to Ma'am Claye (she lent it all to me, Ü).

TuesdaysWithMorrieTheFivePeopleYouMeetinHeavenTheLovelyBones
MasteroftheGameMistressoftheGameChickenSoupfortheSoul

AAAAAND the most talked-of event is the new school year. D:
June 7 and we'll be returning to school. Time is so unfairrrr; it passes in a blur.



I FERVENTLY PRAY FOR A LESS COMPLICATED SOCIAL STUDIES TEACHER.
Yeah so it's my weakest subject. These past two years in high school I've had the same SS teacher and his quizzes and exams are haaaard. But he's nice though.


BYE GUYS ♥

Labels: , , , ,


Wednesday, June 02, 2010
@ 23:45