journey
Highway run into the midnight sun
Wheels go round and round
You're on my mind
Restless hearts sleep alone tonight
Sending all my love along the wire
They say that the road
Ain't no place to start a family
Right down the line it's been you and me
And loving a music man
Ain't always what it's supposed to be
Oh, boy
You stand by me
I'm forever yours
Faithfully



I finished the last episode of Glee last night. I actually had it since last Monday but I hadn't been able to watch it, what with all the COCC thing and training. So yeah.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY :D

Actually these were the first words I blurted out when I woke up. I found Dad so I greeted and hugged him, and he was like, "Are you really awake?" because I'm seldom sweet to him. Hahahas.

Uneventful day. Supposed to go to the mall to buy straight cut pants (for COCC attire) but didn't feel like going. *sigh* Tomorrow school day again. And I have loads of unfinished homework.


GAH. I left my filler in Geometry D: So unfortunate. I need that to do my Geom assignment. WTF.


BYE :D

Labels: , , , ,


Sunday, June 20, 2010
@ 14:47