intimidating
YAAYY! I'm baaaaack guys. I have a lot to tell. OMG OMG OMG. This week is OVERWHELMING! :)

First of all, I took the COCC course (so next year I'll be a CAT officer! Yay!) last Tuesday. Presently we're 27 COCCs. I really, really want this to work out. So I'm doing my best to do my job well. I think this is a little bit of a fun twist in school, so there's some kind of thrill, right? :) I want to do something beside the usual things. So yeah. :D

Training is every Friday, 4:30-5:30 PM, and every Saturday 7-10 AM. I just attended the Saturday training this morning. And my duty for stationing is every Thursday! I dun like stationing :( It's where we have to stand at the top of the stairways to divide the left and right lanes passing by every after flag ceremony, recess, and lunch break.

And another news: I got in! I GOT IN! I was appointed News Editor in the school paper, the Sebastinian Echo! Genevieve was my "Assistant News Editor". It feels great, and flattering. The boss is Ma'am Joannah (Ma'am, because she's my officer :D) the editor-in-chief. Next are the Assistant Editors-in-Chief. Next is me! And I'm the only junior who's an editor :)

Computer is amazing. It's all about web designing. Thank you @blogskins and @w3schools! I have a head start. :D CSS and HTML will be cake because of these two helpful sites :)

JONELLE ISABEL BELEN: Go to Shoutmix or Cbox. I thought you had your tagboard before you changed your skin? You shoulda copied the code first :) Good luck! :DD


Everything seems good to me now. I'm loving my junior life! ♥


P.S. I forgot. My week would've been perfect if the Celtics won. God it was by four points. I HATE YOU KOBE BRYANT. lol.
P.P.S. Lyca and Majae keep on teasing me! They were Lakers fans. GRRR. Hahahaha. It was like, childish fights. Robert and most of the guys are on my side. IDK why most gals are on Lakers :| Whatever. Next year, Boston. Next year. ;0

Labels: , , , , ,


Saturday, June 19, 2010
@ 16:13