jump
IT'S STILL FREAKING HOT. WHAT THE HELL.

I'm sweating here in front of the computer LOL It's a bit cloudy outside but very very humid.
I just read TIME Magazine and I still don't know if Goldman Sachs is a person. Hah.

I really like Glee's episode 15 (Power of Madonna). Home was okay, but I really don't like Bad Reputation (exception: Emma's quoting 'You're a slut, Will! Nobody is safe! Nobody is safe!'). Rachel's "bad reputation" film is humiliating. I mean, she threw away her boyfriend, disgusted Finn and Puck at the same time. Unwise. I was really considering giving Rachel Berry a makeover, especially the way she dresses. laaaawl

OKAY I'M A GLEEK SO BACK OFF. XD
If you're not then you probably can't empathize :b

I have to cook rice kkGTG ♥

Labels:


Thursday, May 20, 2010
@ 09:38